Medico Insurance Company has been helping Americans since 1930 and introduced their first “senior” product in 1959. Medico began selling Medicare Supplement plans in 1975. Today, Medico sells under the names Medico Insurance Company, Medico Corp Life Insurance, and Medico Life and Health Insurance Company. The products they sell are designed to help protect the financial well-being of their policyholders.
Insurance Products sold:
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Dental, Vision & Hearing Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Recovery Care Insurance
Medico Insurance Company is licensed in 47 states. Medico Corp Life Insurance Company is licensed in 45 states.
- M. Best A – Rating (Excellent)